Living in Brisbane
living in Brisbane and travelling around south east Queensland, has opened eyes my to how beautiful this country is. There are some great locations for all types of weddings, all with wonderful creative possibility. I always looking to travel as far and wide as I can, not just Australia but worldwide.
Filming weddings is the perfect medium to tell stories of love, family and friendship. That’s the kind of stories I want to tell. Filming a wedding for me goes beyond just turning up with a camera. I’m always striving to give my couple that bit extra, that something different.
About Phil – The Early Days
When I left school back in the mid-80s, which seems a long time ago, I wanted to become a chef. so I did my formal training at Southampton Technical College
I spent the next 18 years travelling around England and Europe cooking some amazing food in between all this I was doing food photography as well, so I never really stopped taking pictures.
Working in all these beautiful venues, I would always get out or the day off do some landscape or cityscape photography.
- When I was 7 my dad gave me 5-pound to go to the shops and buy some food. On the way, I saw a tyre. My shorts had no pockets, so I decided to put the 5-pound note in the tyre, and roll the tyre all the way to the shops(because that what you did when you were a kid). I lost the 5-pound note, but I gained a few hard slaps from my father!
- I am DOG CRAZY! where would life be without dogs? Great company when I’m editing
- I live a low carb healthy lifestyle, love walking, gym anything to keep fit
- My sense of humour is wicked, something my wife doesn’t appreciate
- LOVE travelling! (when we can again!)My family are all back home in England but whenever we get a chance, we go back and say hello!
- I’m an 80s fanboy Knight Rider, Airwolf Automan, Manimal, Star Trek, Star Wars
- I love living in Australia. It’s the only place to be